Best Ways to Invest retirement money

1

Savings Account

Putting your money in a savings account is one of the safest investments because you can withdraw it anytime and get interest benefit on the lump sum amount. Choose the right saving account that pays an interest rate that beats inflation. Fix deposit your money or select the types of savings plan according to your needs.

Savings Account

VOTE:
REPORT
Written by Carolyn Wheeler
9 months ago
2

Buy a Property and Rent it Out

Investing in property is one of the best ways to take complete advantage of your investment because property prices go up every year and you can make a lot of money by renting it out. Depending on the lump sum amount that you have at hand, buy a commercial or residential property and rent it out. If you don’t own a house yet and want t secure your future, buy a duplex where you could live in one portion and rent out the other to deal with monthly expenses.

Buy a Property and Rent it Out

VOTE:
REPORT
Written by Zachary May
9 months ago
3

Treasuries or Bonds

Treasury bonds are less risker as compared to corporate bonds but they also pay less interest rates. Bonds are a low-risk investment because the corporation is legally required to pay the principal amount to the bondholder when bankruptcy is declared. Interest payments cannot be skipped and are fixed which makes bonds and treasury bills a good addition to your investment portfolio when retiring.

VOTE:
REPORT
Written by Megan Harrell
9 months ago
4

Asset Allocation with IRA

The most ubiquitous investment for retirees is an IRA or Roth IRA account that invests your principal in the stock market. You can choose the degree of risks and return on investment by investing in bonds and stocks. Your investment portfolio will be divided by 70/30 if you invested 70% of your funds in stocks and the remaining 30% in bonds. Talk to your financial advisors to select the right portfolio which manages risk and also presents you with an investment option that allows you to get the maximum benefit.

VOTE:
REPORT
Written by Cara Bradford
9 months ago

Do you know the BEST WAY TO Invest Retirement Money?

This topic is tagged

investment

Share this page

Related topics

image for topic 'Compound interest'
Best Ways to

Compound interest

image for topic 'Invest money'
Best Ways to

Invest money

image for topic 'Pay off mortgage'
Best Ways to

Pay off mortgage

image for topic 'Make passive income'
Best Ways to

Make passive income

image for topic 'Double your money'
Best Ways to

Double your money

image for topic 'Pay off student loans'
Best Ways to

Pay off student loans

image for topic 'Pay off debt'
Best Ways to

Pay off debt

image for topic 'Create wealth'
Best Ways to

Create wealth

Add new topic

Do you have a suggestion on a new topic? Please contribute!
Best Ways to
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA.
The Google Privacy Policy & Terms of Service apply.

Explore other topics

Disclaimer: This web site gathers "Best Ways" to do things from contributing users. Any application of ANY recommendations set forth on this site is at the viewer's discretion and sole risk. Examples (non exhaustive): Some of the topics relates to health (physical or mental). The recommendations set forth on such topics (or any other topic) are not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Other topics relates to economics, investments and legal issues. None of the recommendations set forth on such topics (or any other topic) are intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice. Your use of the Information presented to you is at your own risk. The Information is provided 'as is' and without warranties, either expressed or implied.
For https://best.ways.to to operate properly cookies are needed. By surfing further on this site you consent to us setting cookies in your browser as well as to our privacy policy and our terms of service. Click this button to accept / remove this message.